Samsung Galaxy S9 launch date and price
Samsung Galaxy S9 news and rumorsNot a whole lot is known regarding the Samsung Galaxy S9, however, many sites state the firm has recently begun work on manufacturing its upcoming top smartphone. The Bell claims unnamed business sources stating that Samsung continues to be working hard on the screen panels for the Galaxy S9 ever since late March 2017. If Samsung has begun to develop the S9’s screen panels that are surprisingly about six months sooner than usual. Which doesn’t come as a huge shock, as numerous organizations begin work on their smartphones before one generation has been introduced, however, it is fantastic to get the gossip flowing already around the following Samsung phone. The moment we pick up anything else concerning Samsung Galaxy S9 we will be sure to inform you. Way back in 2016, Samsung accredited a fresh glass level technology which makes water jump off the smartphone display. Samsung intends to incorporate this technology in a forthcoming smartphone and it may suggest the Galaxy S9 is easier to work with while it’s raining. Watch the video beneath to find out the way the technology will work.
Samsung Galaxy S9: what we want to see
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 isn’t really formally out on the market at this point, however, we’ve had a brainstorm around the new changes we would like come across on the Galaxy S9.
1. A foldable display
- Speculation of the Samsung Galaxy X – a smartphone having a foldable screen – have already been building for the last couple of years.A Samsung exec has explained to the press that the firm does not intend to release a completely foldable smartphone till at least 2019, however strategies might alter in the coming weeks.For Samsung to develop the 1st genuinely foldable smartphone and sell it around 2018 has to be a significant raise to the South Korean firm, and could modify the way we utilize our smartphones for good.
2. A tinier model
- Samsung does not provide an Android option to the iPhone SE. Rather the firm provides the Galaxy S8 along with Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus for the mid-sized and bigger smartphone enthusiasts out there.We would like to see Samsung adapt to a smallish display on the Galaxy S9, or perhaps provide a 3rd model which includes a smaller sized display instead.
3. A fingerprint sensor beneath display
- It really is obvious Samsung wanted to move the fingerprint sensor under the display on the Galaxy S8, yet they did not have plenty of time to be successful.As an alternative Samsung added a touch-sensitive home key beneath the display, which is certainly helpful, and yet we want to see the firm go the entire way including a fingerprint sensing unit underneath the display.
4. A cheaper price.
- Samsung has had to raise the cost of the Galaxy S8, turning it into probably the most costly flagship smartphones available on the market.In case you are acquiring it included in a two-year package it is not as pricey as you’d probably assume, however, we would like to see Samsung decrease the cost for upcoming year’s smartphone if at all possible.
5. Dual-lens camera
- Speculation for the Galaxy S8 implied Samsung was working on a dual-lens camera such as the iPhone 7 Plus or even the LG G6 , however, it never reached fruition.Thinking about the camera changes over the Galaxy S8 appear to be fairly minimal still, it would be amazing for Samsung to boost the camera technology inside the smartphone to a dual-lens build for the Galaxy S9.
The S8 and S8 Plus had 3000mAh and 3500mAh batteries, but the S9 and S9 Plus will need to up the initial ante. The regular S9 should really appear with a 3500mAh battery, whilst the bigger S9 Plus should get at least 4250mAh cell. Any enhancement to the battery is a wonderful one. They owe us at least this considering the Note 7 battery fail.